Covering a patio enclosure has never been so easy as it is now with the EOS Veranda awning. This solution is handy and has an innovative design and above all, allows the user to decide the amount of light to have inside the house.
This is the perfect box system for placing over glass ceilings.
It is easy to assemble and can be adapted for different surfaces and arranged across a wide variety of space configurations e.g. between two or three walls or with freestanding legs.
Features & Benefits of EOS Veranda System
- Very durable and versatile
- Noiseless operation
- Can be assembled with a wide range of motors.
- The tension system comes already preinstalled and pre-charged in order to avoid operating or tightening any cable, rope or rod.
- It can cover any surface between 1.6m and 6m with only 5 different guide sizes.
- The fabric can be removed without dismantling the guides or taking out the box (just unscrewing the upper part).
- The side covers are lacquered with the samle colour as the rest of the parts.
- The fabric surface can be up to 5m x 6m and 6m x 4m (width x arms projection).
- Projections can be as little as 1.6m.
- The unit is very durabile and weather-resistant.
- This is an officially approved system fulfilling Class 2 in wind category for any size.
There are multiple assemble options are feasible in combination with ZEN Patio Cover.
- over ceiling
- wall to floor
- between 2 walls
- between 3 walls
- with 4 or 6 supporting legs
- with water evacuation at one or two sides
Why Choose nu-Style?
- Expert advice
- Obligation free in home appraisal
- Affordable style and function
- Free Installation
- No Deposit
- Interest Free
Arrange a Free Quote
Call us on FreeCall 1800 11 77 52 or enquire via the form below.